Friday, August 14, 2009

Maybe you should mow your own lawn.


I recently listed my neighbors home and had it under contract with in 45 days. They have been great neighbors and I am sad to see them leave. One reason I am sad is they would only let me pay their son 10 bucks to mow our lawn and not a penny more! Talk about cheap labor! I made a statement at closing about having to find someone else to mow our lawn for 10 bucks. The buyers agent sitting across the table looked at me dead in the eye and said, "Well I think you should mow your own lawn, you need the exercise!" She must have just been staring me down in my purple dress shirt thinking how much I look like Grimace. Everyone at the closing table gasped and then started laughing, everyone except for the buyers agent who made the comment. Awkward... I should have told everyone I was going to McDonalds for lunch after the closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment