Thursday, August 13, 2009

The walk in

Something happened to me yesterday that most Realtors only dream about. Some even think it is a myth and only told in legends. I was the only broker in the office at the time and the secretary came back and told me there was a lady at the front desk that wanted to buy a house. Of course I was skeptical but I happily walked up and greeted her. She immediately extender her hand, introduced herself, and proceeded to tell me about a house she wanted. It was a FSBO and it was down the street from my office. The owner told her to go to the Remax office down the street, find an agent, write the offer, and he would co-op at 3.5%. As I was talking with her, she stated she needed to get bank approval. I took her to the lender next door in the same office complex and within 15 minutes she was approved. I set up an appointment with the FSBO to show her the house. I am meeting her there at 4 today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment